Smart home indoor cameras in Raleigh are perfect baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are part of your complete smart home and available via an intuitive home security app. This offers you practicality and reassurance knowing you are able to keep an eye on your child from anyplace via your phone or mobile device. Here are a few more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Real-time high-def video feed: You’ll get crystal clear, high-resolution video of your baby. You can even view recorded segments directly from your phone.
- 2-way talk: You’ll not only hear the sounds from the room, you may talk to your child directly through your indoor camera. This is a nice tool to settle a troubled sleeper. Even better, you may utilize the 2-way talk feature via your smartphone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your cameras will have a greater viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-sensing with alerts: If your newborn decides sleep time is finished and wants out of the bed, you are able to get motion-activated updates sent directly to your phone.
- One-tap call-outs: Although this perk is generally for older children, it’s worth mentioning. With a single tap of a button, your youngster can reach out to you through the app on your smartphone.
Having your comprehensive smart home reachable from a simple app on your phone is a terrific bonus. If you notice that your little one is struggling to sleep and believe it may be a bit warm in the nursery, you are able to change the settings on your smart thermostat. If they wake up, you can switch on the area’s smart lights to let them know you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You can incorporate a second indoor camera and get access to each of them with one smartphone app.
Design Your Raleigh smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Raleigh smart home and benefit from the comfort and protection Vivint’s modern surveillance equipment can offer. Dial (919) 899-2155 today and explore how we can make your property a safer, more adaptable place for everyone.